|Tags||No category tags.|
- Victor López
For info about the backward-cpp project check https://github.com/bombela/backward-cpp
This wrapper should make it very easy to integrate backward_cpp into your ROS packages.
Integration of backward_ros
Add backward_ros to your package.xml
Add backward_ros to your CMakeLists.txt
find_package(catkin REQUIRED COMPONENTS your_dependencies backward_ros)
To get line numbers and more details, you need to build with debug information enabled (CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE = Debug or RelWithDebInfo)
You're done, it should automatically add a library to your executables, when they crash, they should print a nice stacktrace like this:
Changelog for package backward_ros
- Replace #warning with #pragma message
- Update backward to the latest version
- Fx wrong LIBRARIES variable concatenation
- Contributors: Victor Lopez
- Fixed version for finding libraries for catkin_make
- Resolve relative paths generated by catkin_make
- Merge branch 'fix_typos' into 'master' Fix typos in README.md See merge request qa/backward_ros!1
- Fix typos in README.md
- Change Readme.md so we put backward_ros specific information.
- Force backward lib to link with backward targets
- Contributors: Jordan Palacios, Victor, Victor Lopez
- Rosify backward cpp, add automatic sighandle and rosconsole print
- Update doc about color mode & std::ostream.
- Fix typo in build link
- Merge pull request #62 from bryant1410/master Fix broken headings in Markdown files
- Add color mode. This is a breaking change. The printer now offers a color_mode setting: automatic, always, never. When given a FILE* stream on linux, the automatic mode will retrieve file descriptor behind it and call isatty().
- Merge branch 'print-to-streams' of https://github.com/ogdf/backward-cpp into ogdf-print-to-streams
- Fix broken Markdown headings
- Merge pull request #60 from ogdf/g++7-warnings Fix g++ 7.0.1 warnings
- enable tests that somebody thought it was a good idea to permanently disable.
- Only catch signals with a default action of "Core" Close #59
- Fix g++- 7.0.1 -Wshadow warnings in test lib
- Fix -Wshadow warnings from g++ 7.0.1
- Fix -Wimplicit-fallthrough warning from g++ 7.0.1 The fallthrough (missing break after a case in a switch) is not necessary. We can just move the whole default code move down after the switch.
- Merge pull request #58 from krf/fix-warning Fix -Wmissing-noreturn warning from Clang
- Fix -Wmissing-noreturn warning from Clang
- Merge pull request #56 from akreuzkamp/master Operator names are not supported by MSVC out of the box. Using them breaks code that needs to build with MSVC and/or (thus) uses "-fno-operator-names". As a header-only library should pursue maximal portability, this PR replaces the single usage of operator names with the more portable operator syntax.
- Use && instead of and. Operator names are not supported by MSVC out of the box. Using them breaks code that needs to build with MSVC and/or (thus) uses "-fno-operator-names". As a header-only library should pursue maximal portability, this commit replaces the single usage of operator names with the more portable operator syntax.
- Merge pull request #57 from bombela/issue-55 Fix conanfile recipe
- [#55] Conan options are represented as attributes instead of map entries
- Revert "[#55] omit cmake options in conanfile build step" This reverts commit 06fb80378505d5792c8ce8dcadacdabb9ae45ce7.
- [#55] omit cmake options in conanfile build step
- conan recipe url field points to official repository
- Conan badge pointing to 1.3.0 release
- conan recipe pointing to 1.3.0 release
- Update travis ci badge to point to official builds
- conan.io package
- Merge pull request #49 from ruipires/master adds support for ppc architecture
- Run tests on Travis CI
- adds support for ppc architecture
- Merge pull request #45 from edisongustavo/master Add support to find_package(Backward)
- Add detailed instructions on how to use cmake to integrate Backward
- Prevent that the cmake variable BACKWARD_INCLUDE_DIRS be infinitely appended on successive cmake runs
- Don't use find_package() in CMakeLists.txt since it does not make sense
- Merge pull request #44 from ogdf/make-skip-public Make StackTraceImpl*::skip_n_firsts() setter public
- Merge pull request #43 from ogdf/make-context-sizes-configurable Printer: Make context sizes configurable
- Add install()
- Add support to find_package(Backward)
- Make StackTraceImpl*::skip_n_firsts() setter public When the stack trace is used directly (and not by a signal), one may want to hide some of the first stack items because they will always be the same calls.
- Printer: Make context sizes configurable
- Let Colorizer reset on initialization
- Make Printer::print methods available for streams
- Merge pull request #40 from Jiboo/master Don't append definitions if already cached
- Don't append definitions if already cached
- Merge pull request #39 from merlinthered/master Some CMake-related fixes
- Export BACKWARD_[...] CMake variables as cache variables If we do not export the variables set in BackwardMacros.cmake as cache variables, they will not be visible wherever add_backward() is called, and the macro will do nothing. Also, fix typo BACKWARD_INCLUDE_DIR -> BACKWARD_INCLUDE_DIRS
- Readme fixes/clarifications for CMake Fixed name of BACKWARD_ENABLE variable Changed "myproject" to "mytarget" to avoid confusion
- Merge pull request #34 from milianw/fix_bfd_compile_on_archlinux Define PACKAGE and PACKAGE_VERSION before including bfd.h
- Merge pull request #35 from vvjcarter/master Add current List directory so that BackwardMacros.cmake correctly inc