No version for distro crystal. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro bouncy. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro melodic. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro lunar. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
humanoid_localization package from humanoid_navigation repofootstep_planner gridmap_2d humanoid_localization humanoid_navigation humanoid_planner_2d
|Tags||No category tags.|
Changelog for package humanoid_localization
- refacotoring to release on kinetic
- added documents related to humanoid_localization packages
- added information new maintainer
- fixed CMakeLists.txt and package.xml files for dependency
- resolved warnings
- Contributors: Kayman, Pyo
- catkinize the stack
- get code to compile under Hydro
- removes some trailing blanks and semicolon
- added localization Service to HumanoidLocalization (untested)
- Localization updates are now done based on the distance to the last localized pose (not summed distance)
- Homogeneous subsampling of laser points (PCL voxel grid) instead of angular
- Uniform sampling for depth camera data
- Motion model and noise can now be calibrated with a variance matrix. Some parameters are no longer used, please adjust accordingly: motion_noise/x, motion_noise/y, motion_noise/yaw, num_sensor_beams
- Preventing TF_OLD_DATA Warning when init from RVIZ
- Added Timer to Localization and timerCallback now republishes latest tf transform
- added parameterization for odometry calibration in MotionModel
- Proper floor offset if z is constrained to supporting surface by kinematics / odometry
- More loops parallelized (motion model)
- Fixed invalid conversion from \'octomap::AbstractOcTree*\' to \'octomap::OcTree*\'
- Add dependency to cmake_modules for FindEigen.cmake
- Fixed duplicate library export
- Fixed linking endpointmodel to humanoidlocalization in case dynamicEDT3D is available
- Fix missing OpenMP compilation flags (from catkinization)
- Fixing error with constrainMotion flags and optimized-away assertion
- Fixed point cloud callback crashing when ground filtering and no ground visible
- Bugfix for OctoMap in Groovy
- Height lookup for endpoint model fixed
- Fixed raycasting height integration on non-zero ground and raycast max_range
- bug fix: removed (unnecessary) feature in HumanoidLocalization
- Fixed compilation with ROS groovy (tf types)
- fixed localization for point clouds
- Contributors: Armin Hornung, Daniel Maier, Pramuditha Aravinda, Stefan Osswald, Vincent Rabaud, enriquefernandez
- indentation / code style
- added point cloud support (with ground filter) to humanoid_localization
- Added option to constrain motion according to odometry (don\'t estimate z / RP)
- cleanup, init localization from ground truth via tf lookup
- Fixed odometry lookup error (wrong frame) and missing odom data
- restructuring of humanoid_localization started
- Parameter cleanup / renaming
- Better height measurement in raycasting model
- humanoid_localization now uses sensor_msgs::Imu instead of nao_msgs
- EndpointModel is now optional, depends on dynamicEDT3D
- humanoid_localization added to humanoid_navigation, currently supports 6D localization from laser, odometry and IMU
- Contributors: Armin Hornung, Daniel Maier
See ROS Wiki Tutorials for more details.
Not currently indexed.
No known dependants.
No message files found.
No service files found
No plugins found.
No version for distro indigo. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro ardent. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro jade. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro hydro. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.