|Tags||No category tags.|
AS2 DJI Tello platform interface.
This repository includes the necessary functions to communicate with Tello DJI drone and create a link with aerostack2 framework. This package has been developed in C++ and ROS2.
Inside this part, there are the main C++ classes to make the connection with the robot platform. Check the tello.hpp and socketudp.hpp within include folder. It can be tested separately with clientudp.cpp. In this case, it is possible to compile it with the /tello_connection/CMakeLists.txt Create a folder and move it inside:
mkdir build && cd build
Create compilation files:
Make the compilation:
But in the test tello_connection clientudp.cpp, currently, there are not too many tests, however any test can be tested there and done separately from the framework.
It is the main section. Check the include/tello_platform.hpp library where the main class with its methods and attributes are stated. By other hand, in src/tello_platform.cpp they are coded.
Changelog for package as2_platform_tello
- Merge pull request #223 from aerostack2/200-unify-maintainer-in-packagexmls Maintainer unified to CVAR-UPM
- Maintainer unified to CVAR-UPM
- Merge pull request #212 from aerostack2/211-nodes-should-use-aerostack2-node-create-timer-method-not-create-wall-timer Nodes use Aerostack2 Node Create Timer method, not create wall timer
- Change create wall timer to as2 create timer
- Contributors: Miguel Fernandez-Cortizas, RPS98, pariaspe
- Merge pull request #15 from aerostack2/pkg_dependencies Pkg dependencies
- Update pkg dependencies
- px4 extended and ci actions
- as2 added to platforms
- Contributors: Miguel Fernandez-Cortizas, RPS98, miferco97