No version for distro galactic. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro foxy. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro rolling. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro noetic. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro melodic. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro ardent. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro bouncy. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro crystal. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro eloquent. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro dashing. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro lunar. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro jade. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
No version for distro indigo. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.
|template v4r_artoolkitplus v4r_ellipses v4r_laser_filter v4r_laser_robot_calibration v4r_msgs v4r_opencv_cam v4r_ros v4r_uvc|
|Tags||No category tags.|
Messages used by the v4r_ros pkg selection
- Markus Bader
- Markus Bader
Changelog for package geometry_msgs
- update email in package.xml
- fix spelling in comments (fix #3194)
- modified dep type of catkin
- add missing downstream depend
- switched from langs to message* packages
- fix catkin function order
- updated cmake min version to 2.8.3, use cmake_parse_arguments instead of custom macro
1.9.4 (2012-09-27 18:06)
1.9.3 (2012-09-27 17:39)
- cleaned up package.xml files
- updated to latest catkin
- fixed dependencies and more
- updated to latest catkin: created package.xmls, updated CmakeLists.txt
- updated pkg-config in manifest.xml
- use install destination variables, removed manual installation of manifests
1.8.13 (2012-07-26 18:34:15 +0000)
1.8.8 (2012-06-12 22:36)
- removed obsolete catkin tag from manifest files
- removed unnecessary package name from some messages
- adding manifest exports
- removed depend, added catkin
- stripping depend and export tags from common_msgs manifests as msg dependencies are now declared in cmake and stack.yaml. Also removed bag migration exports
- install-related fixes
- common_msgs: removing migration rules as all are over a year old
- bye bye vestigial MSG_DIRS
- geometry_msgs: getting rid of other build files
- updated to new catkin_export_python macro
- adios rosbuild2 in manifest.xml
- catkin updates
- Updated to work with new message generation macros
- adios debian/ hello stack.yaml. (sketch/prototype/testing).
- Getting standalone message generation working... w/o munging rosbuild2
- rosbuild2 tweaks
- initial updating for new light message generation and wgbuild
- missing dependencies
- updating bagmigration exports
- rosbuild2 taking shape
- workaround bug #ros3018 until ros-1.2.3 comes out
- removing all the extra exports
- Added Ubuntu platform tags to manifest
- Remove use of deprecated rosbuild macros
- link to tf package as per doc review
- doc reviewed status
- wrapping manifest nicely
- updated url and description
- full migration rules
- switching TransformStamped logic to follow that of all other frame_ids where the frame_id is the operating frame and there is now a child_frame_id which defines the target frame. And the parent frame is gone. This is only changing the message. The API change will come later.
- making covariance follow same convention as Pose
- rotation representation was specified the wrong way in the message comment
- Adding a stamped version of polygon
- Adding comment to Polygon message
- Adding migration rule from ParticleCloud to PoseArray
- clearing API reviews for they\'ve been through a bunch of them recently.
- comments on all msgs except Polygon
- removing PoseWithRates as it\'s deprecated.
- Changing naming of bag migration rules.
- Modifying migration rules for Odometry and WrenchStamped change of field names.
- Adding actual migration rules for all of the tested common_msgs migrations.
- undo of #2270, (.data for stamped). reverts r21133
- Adding migration rules to get migration tests to pass.
- switching from PosewithRatesStamped to Odometry #2277
- Fixing some of the migration rules associated with unrolling of the .data change.
- PoseWithCovarianceStamped::data -> PoseWithCovarianceStamped::pose
- Reverse r21134, PointStamped::point->PointStamped::data
- reverse QuaternionStamped::quaternion -> QuaternionStamped::data change
- undoing r21137, keeping Vector3Stamped as was, but keeping in fix to door_handle_detector \'using\' bug
- Adding more migration rule tests and fixing assorted rules.
- reverting r2118. Redoing #2275 #2274 to not go to \'data\' standard
- #2271 Vector3Stamped uses new standarization
- PointStamped::point -> PointStamped::data (#2276)
- new Stamped format #2270
- Changing migration rule for Twist to go to TwistStamped.
- QuaternionStamped::quaternion -> QuaternionStamped::data (#2278)
- #2274 #2275 updated to header/data
- PoseWithCovariance->PoseWithCovarianceStamped PoseWithCovarianceStamped::pose_with_covariance -> PoseWithCovarianceStamped::data
- First half of the change from deprecated_msgs::RobotBase2DOdom to nav_msgs::Odometry, I think all the c++ compiles, can\'t speak for functionality yet, also... the python has yet to be run... this may break some things
- Moved robot_msgs/Polygon3D to geometry_msgs/Polygon for ticket #1310
- moving PoseArray into geometry_msgs #1907
- removing header for this is a type for composing and doesn\'t stand on it\'s own to be transformed etc.
- adding TwistWithCovariance #2251
- creating Wrench and WrenchStamped in geometry_msgs #1935
- adding unused Pose2D message as per API review #2249
- geometry_msgs: Documented that covariance uses fixed axis not euler angles.
- merging in the changes to messages see ros-users email. THis is about half the common_msgs API changes
See ROS Wiki Tutorials for more details.
Not currently indexed.
No launch files found
No service files found
No plugins found.
No version for distro kinetic. Known supported distros are highlighted in the buttons above.