|Tags||No category tags.|
This package does not only wrap OpenHRP3 but actually provides the built artifact from the code from its mainstream repository. Being ROS-agnostic by itself, you can also use this via ROS together with the packages in rtmros_common that bridge between two framework.
Changelog for package openhrp3
- remove installed file if openhrp3_FOUND is not found
- Give installed libraries execute permissions All shared object libraries should have execute permissions. Using install will default the permissions to be like a normal file, which typically doesn\'t have execute permissions.
- Fix python syntax errors You cannot define a function called exec. This patch renames it to Exec.
- Handle non-existent lsb-release file This file is not present on Fedora systems.
- test_openhrp3.py: add test for samplerobot walking pattern data file
- test_openhpr3.py: add test code to check hrpsys-base
- add test code to check if file exists
- add start_omninames.sh start starts omniNames for test code, use port 2809 for test
- add test sample1.wrl location
- Add rostest for rosbuid, also improve .travis.yml to check rosbulid/deb environment
- (Makefile.openhrp3) touch patched_no_makefile to avoid compile twice
- add PKG_CONFIG_PATH for rosbuild environment
- (.travis.yml) add rosbuild/deb test
- (#32) add roslang for manifest.xml and package.xml
- (#24) add rosbuild, see https://github.com/ros/ros/issues/47
- check rosdep until it succeeded
- Fix cblas on Linux.
- Fix Boost linker error (remove -mt suffix).
- add link to issues for each patchs
- update travis to check rosbuild/catkin, use_deb/use_source
- Contributors: Benjamin Chr