|Tags||No category tags.|
|License||BSD Clause 3|
- Daniel Stonier
A C++ runtime API describing a Road Network model for use in agent and traffic simulations. It guarantees a continuous description of the road geometry and supports dynamic environments with varying rules states.
For a full overview of Maliput capabilities please visit https://maliput.readthedocs.io/en/latest/maliput_overview.html.
Refer to Maliput's Online API Documentation.
Getting Started page is a good place for starting to see the Maliput's capabilities.
There are a couple of packages where the Maliput's API is exercised.
- maliput_integration: Concentrates applications created for maliput. See maliput_integration's tutorials.
- delphyne_demos: Contains demos based on delphyne, which is an agent simulation framework that uses
maliput as the road network model. See delphyne_demos.
Ubuntu Focal Fossa 20.04 LTS.
Binary Installation on Ubuntu
See Installation Docs.
Source Installation on Ubuntu
sudo apt install python3-rosdep python3-colcon-common-extensions
- Create colcon workspace if you don't have one yet.
mkdir colcon_ws/src -p
- Clone this repository in the
cd colcon_ws/src git clone https://github.com/maliput/maliput.git
- Install package dependencies via
rosdep update rosdep install -i -y --rosdistro $ROS_DISTRO --from-paths src
- Build the package
colcon build --packages-up-to maliput
**Note**: To build documentation a `-BUILD_DOCS` cmake flag is required:
colcon build --packages-select maliput --cmake-args " -DBUILD_DOCS=On"
For further info refer to Source Installation on Ubuntu
It is recommended to follow the guidelines for setting up a development workspace as described here.
Please see CONTRIBUTING page.
Changelog for package maliput
- Provides convenient method for loading a RN via plugins. (#512)
- Adds triage workflow. (#513)
- Improves README. (#511)
- Update README.md with new github.com/maliput URLs (#510) Needed due to the transition to the \"maliput\" organization. Also refer developers to new documentation website.
- Contributors: Chien-Liang Fok, Franco Cipollone
- Fixes include folder installation. (#508)
- Uses ros-action-ci in build.yaml workflow. (#505)
- Contributors: Franco Cipollone
- moving maliput to the root (#506)
- Contributors: Tully Foote
- Preparing for binary release
* Preparing for binary release
- First official release