The purpose of modelica_bridge is to provide an interface between Modelica tools and ROS. This interface, or bridge, is accomplished by running tcp/ip sockets in a ROS node, and in an external C-function through Modelica (accomplished via ROS_Bridge).
The modelica_bridge package consists of the node connecting ROS and Modelica, modbridge_node, and the message type modbridge_node publishes on, the ModComm.msg.
The package can take up to 256 inputs from the ROS controllers, and can send a maximum of 1024 characters over a character buffer to Modelica. It has two parameters: port_num and update_rate. Ensure that the port_num matches the value of the Modelica model's port number parameter.
For more detailed documentation and tutorials, see the ROS wiki.
modelica_bridge Development Summary
- Fixes issues with documentation
- Fixes issue of CMakeLists.txt not having install targets
- Cleans up and resolves package.xml dependencies list # ### 0.1.0 (2018-06-30)
- Indexed and released to ros-buildfarm using bloom
- Added wiki for modelica_bridge
- Added Doxygen documentation using rosdoc_lite # ### 0.0.0 (2018-06-30)
- First full commit of the modelica_bridge package.
- Previously known as modros