|Tags||No category tags.|
|License||BSD Clause 3|
- Daniel Stonier
maliput_sparse is a convenient package that provides several helpers for creating a maliput backend that is expected to be built on top of waypoints without any analytical model of the surface.
By using the builder API, the mathematical model is solved under the hood so the user doesn't have to dive into complex geometric calculations.
Note: For full information about Maliput please visit Maliput Documentation.
Getting Started page is a good place for starting to see Maliput's capabilities and how to use a Maliput backend for getting a road network.
maliput_osm: This maliput backend works as example on how
maliput_sparsecan be used for easily creating a backend that is based on a format that uses waypoints for describing the roads.
Ubuntu Focal Fossa 20.04 LTS, ROS2 Foxy.
Binary Installation on Ubuntu
See Installation Docs.
Source Installation on Ubuntu
sudo apt install python3-rosdep python3-colcon-common-extensions
- Create colcon workspace if you don't have one yet.
mkdir colcon_ws/src -p
- Clone this repository in the
cd colcon_ws/src git clone https://github.com/maliput/maliput_sparse.git
- Install package dependencies via
rosdep update rosdep install -i -y --rosdistro $ROS_DISTRO --from-paths src
- Build the package
colcon build --packages-up-to maliput_sparse
**Note**: To build documentation a `-BUILD_DOCS` cmake flag is required:
colcon build --packages-select maliput_sparse --cmake-args " -DBUILD_DOCS=On"
More info at [Building Documentation](https://maliput.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer_guidelines.html#building-the-documentation).
For further info refer to Source Installation on Ubuntu
It is recommended to follow the guidelines for setting up a development workspace as described here.
Please see CONTRIBUTING page.
Changelog for package maliput_sparse
- Builds up RoadGeometry out of parsed information. (#40)
- Contributors: Franco Cipollone
- Improves documentation. (#43)
- Uses RangeValidator within LaneGeometry. (#42)
- Supports superelevation. (#38)
- Supports passing custom centerline to the lane. (#37)
- Fixes minor warning. (#36)
- Update triage.yml (#35)
- Overrides pendings RoadGeometry methods. (#29)
- Builder for BranchPoints (#24)
- Adds compare method for the LineStrings. (#28)
- Lane::DoEvalMotionDerivatives. (#27)
- Implements do_segment_bounds and DoToSegmentPositionBackend. (#23)
- Builder API for the RoadGeometry (#11)
- Implements Lane::DoToLanePositionBackend. (#22)
- Adds r-bounds computations. (#19)
- Adds a base class for RoadGeometry. (#21)
- Expose lane_geometry header file as it is required by the builder API. (#20)
- Adds Lane and implements LaneGeometry::WDot and LaneGeometry::WInverse. (#13)
- Adds LaneGeometry class. (#8)
- Rename maliput_sample folder to maliput_sparse. (#12)
- Adds method for computing the centerline. (#9)
- Adds LineString (#4)
- Initial project skeleton. (#2)
- Contributors: Agustin Alba Chicar, Franco Cipollone