|Tags||No category tags.|
|License||BSD Clause 3|
- Daniel Stonier
Maliput_dragway is an implementation of Maliput's API that allows users to instantiate a multilane dragway. All lanes in the dragway are straight, parallel, and in the same segment. The ends of each lane are connected together via a "magical loop" that results in vehicles traveling on the Dragway's lanes instantaneously teleporting from one end of the lane to the opposite end of the lane.
The number of lanes and their lengths, widths, and shoulder widths are all user specifiable.
Note: For full information about Maliput please visit Maliput Documentation.
Getting Started page is a good place for starting to see Maliput's capabilities and how to use a Maliput backend for getting a road network.
maliput_integration: Concentrates applications created for maliput. See maliput_integration's tutorials. These applications allow to select
maliput_dragwayas the backend.
Ubuntu Focal Fossa 20.04 LTS.
Binary Installation on Ubuntu
See Installation Docs.
Source Installation on Ubuntu
sudo apt install python3-rosdep python3-colcon-common-extensions
- Create colcon workspace if you don't have one yet.
mkdir colcon_ws/src -p
- Clone this repository in the
cd colcon_ws/src git clone https://github.com/maliput/maliput_dragway.git
- Install package dependencies via
rosdep update rosdep install -i -y --rosdistro $ROS_DISTRO --from-paths src
- Build the package
colcon build --packages-up-to maliput_dragway
**Note**: To build documentation a `-BUILD_DOCS` cmake flag is required:
colcon build --packages-select maliput_dragway --cmake-args " -DBUILD_DOCS=On"
More info at [Building Documentation](https://maliput.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer_guidelines.html#building-the-documentation).
For further info refer to Source Installation on Ubuntu
It is recommended to follow the guidelines for setting up a development workspace as described here.
Please see CONTRIBUTING page.
Changelog for package maliput_dragway
- Fixes environment hooks. (#73)
- Contributors: Franco Cipollone
add missing dependency on python3-dev to get python.h (#72)
- add missing dependency on python3-dev to get python.h
* Compiles test utilities when BUILD_TESTING flag is on, to match gtest dependency. Co-authored-by: Franco Cipollone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Contributors: Tully Foote
- Updates package.xml
- Suppresses old-rule-api-related deprecation warnings. (#71)
- Uses doc_depend label. (#70)
- Fixes include folder installation. (#69)
- Depends on pybind11-dev package via rosdep. (#68)
- Uses ros-action-ci in build.yaml workflow. (#67)
- Updates license. (#66)
- Uses ament_export_targets. (#65)
- Removes dashing support. (#64)
- Passes the RoadGeometry to the IntersectionBook constructor. (#63)
- Adds BUILD_DOCS flag as opt-in flag (#62)
- Adds CI badges (#61)
- Replaces push by workflow_dispatch event in gcc build. (#60)
- Pairs with maliput::plugin::RoadNetworkLoader functor change. (#59)
- Fixes MALIPUT_PLUGIN_PATH new path. (#58)
- Improves use of maliput plugin architecture. (#57)
- Enable doxygen verification. (#56)
- Removes tests of the maliput::api bindings and simplifies the dragway tests (#55)
- Set up linker properly when using clang in CI. (#54)
- Remove references to GnuInstallDir vars. (#53)
- Enable foxy (#51)
- Fix include style part 2: reorder, fix newlines (#50)
- Fix include style part 1: use <> for maliput, pybind11 includes (#49)
- Use newer revision of pybind11 (#47)
- rosdep update --include-eol-distros (#48)
- Upgrade ros-tooling to v0.2.1 (#46)
- Uses maliput_documentation instead of maliput-documentation. (#45)
- Switches ament_cmake_doxygen to main. (#44)
- Optimizes scan-build run in CI. (#43)
- Add changelog template (#42)
- Makes CI to clone maliput_py repository. (#41)
- Points to maliput-documentation for workspace installation. (#40)
- Adds scan build workflow on specific label (#38)
- Trigger sanitizers workflow if label is added (#37)
- Fix clang build because an attribute was passed in before it was initialized. (#36)
- Implements inertial_to_backend_frame_translation (#35)
- Moves disabled workflows to a different folder. (#34)
- Refer to a specific clang version and use lld linker. (#33)
- Matches with plugin extern C methods refactor. (#31)
- Update ros-tooling version in CI. (#32)
- Fixes ubsan behavior in CI. (#29)
- Fixes plugin test failure when running ubsan. (#30)
- Removes Jenkins configuration. (#27)
- Append library dirs to plugin test. (#26)
- Adds tests for RoadNetworkLoader dragway plugin. (#25)
- Implements a maliput RoadNetworLoader plugin (#24)
- Changes occurences of GeoPosition to InertialPosition. (#23)
- Matches with maliput bindings migration. (#22)
- Don\'t pass self to ament_target_dependencies (#20)
- Unifies cmake install paths. (#21)
- Uses namespaces in cmake targets. (#19)
- Use maliput::test_utilities and try same branch name in actions (#18)
- Fixes Github Actions ROS tools installation (#17)
- Adds scan_build job to Github Actions. (#16)
- Adds clang8, asan, ubsan and tsan to Github Actions. (#15)
- Updates package.xml (#13)
- Adds a changelog. (#14)
- Updates package.xml
- Fixes sanitizers variable. (#11)
- Actions: use ubuntu:18.04 container (#10)
- Use GitHub Actions CI to build and test with gcc (#9)
- Adds scan-build to jenkins configuration. (#8)
- Parallelizes CI.
- Adds Undefined Behavior Sanitizer.
- Adds Address Sanitizer.
- Enables clang compilation. (#4)
- Updates compilation flags for gcc and clang. (#3)
- Fix LICENSE attribution. (#2)
- Merge pull request #1 from ToyotaResearchInstitute/francocipollone/move_dragway_to_a_repo
- Change remaining names from dragway to maliput_dragway.
- Adapts files and add missing files to the repository.
- Move dragway_to_urdf to maliput-integration (#305)
- Remove drake from maliput core. (#236)
- Use pybind11 version available in the workspace. (#283)
- Adds fmt as dependency. (#283)
- Remove the use of numpy package. (#283)
- Implements Quaternion. (#264)
- Replace drake::saturate by std::clamp in dragway.
- Implements logger to replace spd_log. (#236)
- Matrix library implementation. (#237)
- Vector library implementation. (#237)
- Replaces drake::VectorN<double> by maliput::math::VectorN. (#251)
- Lane: remove position type AutoDiff instantiations (#250)
- lane: remove position type symbolic instantiations (#249)
- Migrates drake_copyable.h. (#240)
- Migrates drake::unused(). (#241)
- Adjust to a new drake version.
- Upgrade to c++17.
- Build documentation by default. (#206)
- Use ament_cmake_doxygen to generate C++ documentation. (#165)
- Modifies return value of Lane::ToLanePosition() (#163)
- Modifies ToRoadPosition to return a RoadPositionResult. (#160)
- Moves Lane::driveable_bounds() to Lane::segment_bounds(). (#154)
- Add pybind11-dev as a package.xml dependency. (#144)
- Provides support for no-spdlog-based logger. (#136)
- Add cmake clang format (#113)
- Add auto clang formatting check to colcon test (#98)
- Reformat to obey TRI style (#87)
- Logger support in maliput (#89)
- Migrates DRAKE_THROW_UNLESS to MALIPUT_THROW_UNLESS (#74)
- Replaces DRAKE_-aborts by MALIPUT_ (#73)
- Updates radius constraint in FindRoadPositions (#70)
- Adds missing dragway target link libraries. (#69)
- Adds dragway::RoadGeometry::FindRoadPositions() (#59)
- Adds RoadGeometry::FindRoadPositions() (#58)
- Removed redundant maliput dir
- Create maliput ament packages
- Documentation fixes
- More documentation and markup fixes
- Express characteristic scale length concept in api::RoadGeometry (#9306)
- Add an IdIndex interface to maliput::api::RoadGeometry.
- Port all of Drake to use getcwd instead of setAsCurrent
- Re-apply \"Add drake_cc_package_library and library_lint\"
- Increase Valgrind timeouts to 20x
- Revert \"Add drake_cc_package_library and library_lint\"
- Add drake_cc_package_library and library_lint
- Fix //drake label names in automotive/maliput/dragway
- Repair a few more drake subdir paths in docs
- Add symbolic support to Maliput lane
- Use system gflags
- Run tools/dev/6996-move
- Initial commit
- Contributors: Agustin Alba Chicar, Brian, Daniel Stonier, Drake Refactor Bot, Franco, Franco Cipollone, Geoffrey Biggs, Jamie Snape, Jeremy Nimmer, John, John Shepherd, Matt Marjanovic, Matt Marjanovi