|No Continuous Integration
|No category tags.
Help Wanted (0)
Good First Issues (0)
Pull Requests to Review (0)
Thank you for your interest in contributing to this project Whether it's a bug report, new feature, correction, or additional documentation, we greatly value feedback and contributions from our community.
Please read through this document before submitting any issues or pull requests to ensure we have all the necessary information to effectively respond to your bug report or contribution.
Reporting Bugs/Feature Requests
We welcome you to use the GitHub issue tracker to report bugs or suggest features.
When filing an issue, please check existing open issues, or recently closed, issues to make sure somebody else hasn't already reported the issue. Please try to include as much information as you can. Details like these are incredibly useful:
- A reproducible test case or series of steps
- The version of our code being used
- Any modifications you've made relevant to the bug
- Anything unusual about your environment or deployment
Contributing via Pull Requests
Contributions via pull requests are much appreciated. Before sending us a pull request, please ensure that:
- You are working against the latest source on the humble-devel branch.
- You check existing open, and recently merged, pull requests to make sure someone else hasn't addressed the problem already.
- You open an issue to discuss any significant work - we would hate for your time to be wasted.
To send us a pull request, please:
- Fork the repository.
- Modify the source; please focus on the specific change you are contributing. If you also reformat all the code, it will be hard for us to focus on your change.
- Ensure local tests pass. (
- Commit to your fork using clear commit messages.
- Send a pull request, answering any default questions in the pull request interface.
- Pay attention to any automated CI failures reported in the pull request, and stay involved in the conversation.
Any contribution that you make to this repository will be under the Apache 2 License, as dictated by that license:
5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise,
any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work
by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of
this License, without any additional terms or conditions.
Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify
the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed
with Licensor regarding such Contributions.