|CI status||No Continuous Integration|
|Package Tags||No category tags.|
Help Wanted (0)
Good First Issues (0)
Pull Requests to Review (0)
This package contains a GUI to help users extract data from bag files.
Main features are:
- Export topics to CSV files, by default each topic goes into one CSV file but it is also possible to export one merged CSV file
- Export H264 encoded videos from
sensor_msgs/CompressedImagetopics (8 bits images with 1 or 3 channels only).
- Progress bar to display the progress of the export
- Ability to export only a portion of a bag file (eg: from second 25 to second 60)
- Ability to change the video frame rate when exporting the video
- Ability to cancel exporting video/CSV
The software is user oriented so it is very easy to use and features a desktop launcher when installed.
Install, initialize and update rosdep.
Create a catkin workspace and clone the project:
mkdir -p catkin_workspace/src cd catkin_workspace/src git clone https://gitlab.com/InstitutMaupertuis/rqt_bag_exporter.git cd ..
Resolve ROS dependencies
rosdep install --from-paths src --ignore-src --rosdistro $ROS_DISTRO -y
Using the Qt GUI user application
Source the catkin workspace in which you compiled the package, then launch:
roslaunch rqt_bag_exporter gui.launch
There is desktop a file installed when installing the project: you can open the software like any other application using the application menu.
:information_source: If you delete the installed files from your workspace the desktop launcher will not be deleted. It is located in
$HOME/.local/share/applications; you need to remove this file manually.