|CI status||No Continuous Integration|
|Package Tags||No category tags.|
Help Wanted (0)
Good First Issues (0)
Pull Requests to Review (0)
mpc_local_planner ROS Package
The mpc_local_planner package implements a plugin to the base_local_planner of the 2D navigation stack. It provides a generic and versatile model predictive control implementation with minimum-time and quadratic-form receding-horizon configurations.
For custom build instructions (e.g. compilation with other third-party solvers) see this wiki.
Refer to http://wiki.ros.org/mpc_local_planner for more general information and tutorials.
- Christoph Rösmann firstname.lastname@example.org
Citing the Software
Since a lot of time and effort has gone into the development, please cite at least one of the following publications if you are using the software for published work.
Standard MPC and Hypergraph
- C. Rösmann, M. Krämer, A. Makarow, F. Hoffmann und T. Bertram: Exploiting Sparse Structures in Nonlinear Model Predictive Control with Hypergraphs, IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), New Zealand, July 2018.
Time-Optimal MPC and Hypergraph
- C. Rösmann: Time-optimal nonlinear model predictive control - Direct transcription methods with variable discretization and structural sparsity exploitation. Dissertation, TU Dortmund University, Oct. 2019.
- C. Rösmann, F. Hoffmann und T. Bertram: Timed-Elastic-Bands for Time-Optimal Point-to-Point Nonlinear Model Predictive Control, European Control Conference (ECC), Austria, July 2015.
- C. Rösmann, F. Hoffman und T. Bertram: Convergence Analysis of Time-Optimal Model Predictive Control under Limited Computational Resources, European Control Conference (ECC), Denmark, June 2016.
Copyright (c) 2020, Christoph Rösmann, All rights reserved.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
The package depends on third-party packages: - control_box_rst, GPLv3, https://github.com/rst-tu-dortmund/control_box_rst Please check also the dependencies of control_box_rst (not all modules are included at the moment) - Ipopt, EPL 1.0, https://github.com/coin-or/Ipopt
It depends on other ROS packages, which are listed in the package.xml. They are licensed under BSD resp. Apache 2.0.
Install dependencies (listed in the package.xml and CMakeLists.txt file) using rosdep:
rosdep install mpc_local_planner