A ROS wrapper around Iwaki interaction (and dialogue) manager.
- RE2 library: http://code.google.com/p/re2/
- ncurses library
- queueio and iwaki libraries: https://github.com/maxipesfix/iwaki
- the example iwaki action executor, generator, calls gstreamer to play sound files.
In the root of your ROS workspace:
- iwakishi, the ROS wrapper around Iwaki library.
- console, a sample app that supplies input to iwaki manager: it reads terminal input and sends it as messages to iwakishi.
- generator, a sample app that executes iwaki actions: it plays sound files as directed by the recipes.
rosrun iwaki iwakishi -t 0.1 -d DEBUG2 -l ./log1 -p scripts_directory -i init_file -x
In this package, the example scripts_directory is PACKAGEROOT/scripts and the example init_file is initialize_im.georgi.xml . These example scripts are triggered by time (heartbeat), console input lines "h" (recipe how_are_you), "how" (recipe how_are_you_and_you). Recipe how_are_you_and_you expects one of the two followups "y" or "n".
Command line args:
-t period of the main loop in seconds -d debug level: ERROR, WARNING, INFO, DEBUG, DEBUG1, DEBUG2, DEBUG3, DEBUG4 -l location and prefix of the log file -p path of the top-level script directory containing init file -i name of the init file -x
rosrun generator -s sound_file_directory
In this package, the example sound_file_directory is PACKAGEROOT/sounds .
NOTE: start generator before iwakishi, otherwise first iwakishi action messages may never be received.