|Tags||No category tags.|
|CI status||No Continuous Integration|
|Package Tags||No category tags.|
Help Wanted (0)
Good First Issues (0)
Pull Requests to Review (0)
- Piyush Khandelwal
- Jack O'Quin
- Piyush Khandelwal
Changelog for package bwi_logical_translator
- Moved package to bwi_common, changing name to
- Updated approachObject observations to update facing and beside fluents.
- segbot_logical_translator: fix broken add_dependency() (#61)
- improved door sensing behavior. switched from navfn to global_planner
- refined door open check behavior to also disable static costmap.
- changed gothrough action to disable static map while executing navigation.
- bug fixes to new floor location resolution functionality.
- added functionality for resolving a change floor request, allowing robot teleportation.
- Contributors: FernandezR, Jack O\'Quin, Piyush Khandelwal
- merge segbot_apps packages into segbot (#46)
- Contributors: Jack O\'Quin
Closes #29 - Get latest version of move_base to get fix introduced in https://github.com/ros-planning/navigation/pull/295 This allows setting tolerance to 0 when calling make_plan from segbot_logical_translator.
- Don\'t use any tolerance when testing whether a door was open or not.
- Don\'t clear costmap around robot when testing for an open door.
fixed issue where the logical translator was returning beside and facing for two different doors. closes #30.
segbot_logical_navigator now checks for costmap updates to test whether the map has changed between door/no-door versions. closes #28
removed segbot_gazebo dependency. closes #27.
Contributors: Piyush Khandelwal
- completed migration of LogicalNavigationAction to bwi_msgs in bwi_common repository.
- fixed bug in segbot_logical_translator where it would try and analyze facing/beside for doors not connected to the current location.
- modified the segbot_logical_navigator to use action service instead of services.
- read map file and data directory using multimap
- some navigation changes for more robust navigation.
- use correct approachable area for objects and doors.
- added multimap support.
- making the logical navigator advertise execute_logical_goal after the first pose has been received (github issue #18)
- turning annoying prints into ROS_INFOs and removing more annoying ones.
- Made the door checker test for the door to be open 3 times before going through. Works much better. Removed recovery behavior.
- Contributors: Matteo Leonetti, Piyush Khandelwal
- now actually read in object approach file
- added the ability to approach an object, as well as added the ability to approach a door from any accessible location
- now catkin_lint approved
- better error checking, shared global nodehandle, added ability to sense whether a door is open or not
- moved the cost estimator to the bwi_planning package
- moved gazebo stuff to separate simulated app
- Contributors: Jack O\'Quin, Piyush Khandelwal, piyushk