Intel ROS2 Projects¶
Intel® Robotics Open Source Project (Intel® ROS Project) to enable object detection/location/tracking, people detection, vehicle detection, industry robot arm grasp point analysis with kinds of Intel technologies and platforms, including CPU, GPU, Intel® Movidius™ NCS optimized deep learning backend, FPGA, Intel® RealSense™ camera, etc.
We are working on below ROS2 projects and publish source code through https://github.com/intel/ or ROS2 github repo gradually.
- ROS2 OpenVINO: ROS2 package for Intel® Visual Inference and Neural Network Optimization Toolkit to develop multiplatform computer vision solutions.
- ROS2 RealSense Camera: ROS2 package for Intel® RealSense™ D400 serial cameras
- ROS2 Movidius NCS: ROS2 package for object detection with Intel® Movidius™ Neural Computing Stick (NCS).
- ROS2 Object Messages: ROS2 messages for object.
- ROS2 Object Analytics: ROS2 package for object detection, tracking and 2D/3D localization.
- ROS2 Message Filters: ROS2 package for message synchronization with time stamp.
- ROS2 CV Bridge: ROS2 package to bridge with openCV.
- ROS2 Object Map: ROS2 package to mark tag of objects on map when SLAM based on information provided by ROS2 object analytics.
- ROS2 Moving Object: ROS2 package to provide object motion information (like object velocity on x, y, z axis) based on information provided by ROS2 object analytics.
- ROS2 Grasp Library: Coming soon. ROS2 package for grasp position analysis, and compatible with MoveIt grasp interfaces.